|Quality of Service Exam|
No of Questions :
|87 Q & A with Explanation|
Unlimited Life Time Package Detials
642-642 Exam training, Plus Over 3000 Exams Exam Training Tools Included
Quality of Service Exam
The QOS exam is one of the qualifying exams for the Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional, Cisco Certified Voice Professional, Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist, Cisco IP Telephony Express Specialist, Cisco IP Telephony Operations Specialist, and Cisco IP Telephony Support Specialist certifications. The QOS 642-642 exam will test materials covered under the Implementing Cisco Quality of Service QOS v2.1 course. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has knowledge and skills necessary to configure and troubleshoot Cisco IOS routers running Quality of Service protocols in Service Provider and Enterprise environments. The exam covers topics on IP QOS, classification and marking Mechanisms, queuing mechanisms, traffic shaping and policing mechanisms, congestion avoidance mechanisms, link efficiency mechanisms, modular QOS command line interface, and QOS Best Practices.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
IP QoS Fundamentals
* Given a description of a converged network, identify problems that could lead to poor quality of service and explain how the problems might be resolved
* Define the term Quality of Service (QoS) and identify and explain the key steps to implementing QoS on a converged network
IP QoS Components
* List and explain the models for providing Quality of Service on a network
* Explain the purpose and function of the DiffServ model
* Describe the basic format of and explain the purpose of the DSCP field in the IP header
* Define and explain the different per hop behaviors used in DSCP
* Explain the interoperability between DSCP-based and IP-precedence-based devices in a network
* Given a list of QoS actions, correctly match the QoS actions to mechanisms for implementing QoS and identify where in a network the different QoS mechanisms are commonly used
Modular QoS CLI and Auto-QoS
* Given a network requiring QoS, explain how to implement a QoS policy using MQC
* Explain how AutoQoS is used to implement QoS policy
Classification and Marking
* Explain how link layer and network layer markings are used to define service classes and the different applications represented by each of these service classes
* Given a network and a description of QoS issues, use MQC CLI commands to classify packets
* Given a network and a description of QoS issues, use class-based marking to assign packets to a specific service class
* Describe the function of Network Based Application Recognition
* Describe the purpose of pre-classification to support QoS in various VPN (IPSEC, GRE, L2TP) configurations
* Describe QoS trust boundaries and their significance in LAN based classification and marking
* Identify the different classification and marking options available on Cisco L2 and L3 switching platforms
Congestion Management Methods
* List and explain the different queuing algorithms
* Explain the components of hardware and software queuing systems on Cisco routers and how they are effected by tuning and congestion
* Describe the benefits and drawbacks of using WFQ to implement QoS
* Explain the purpose and features of Class-Based WFQ (CBWFQ)
* Explain the purpose and features of Low Latency Queuing (LLQ)
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor LLQ on a Cisco router
* Describe and explain the different queuing capabilities available on the Cisco Catalyst 2950 Switch
Congestion Avoidance Methods
* Describe the drawbacks tail drop as a congestion control mechanism
* Describe the elements of a RED traffic profile
* Describe Weighted Random Early Detection and how it can be used to prevent congestion
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor DSCP-based CB-WRED
* Explain how ECN interacts with WRED in Cisco IOS
Traffic Policing and Shaping
* Describe the purpose of traffic conditioning using traffic policing and traffic shaping and differentiate between the features of each
* Explain how network devices measure traffic rates using single rate or dual rate, single or dual token bucket mathematical models
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor single rate and dual rate CB-Policing
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor percentage based CB-Policing
* Explain how the two rate limits, average rate and peak rate, can be used to rate limit traffic
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor CB-Shaping
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor Frame Relay adaptive CB-Shaping on Frame Relay interfaces
Link Efficiency Mechanisms
* Explain the various link efficiency mechanisms and their function
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor CB header compression
* Given a list of link speeds and a specific delay requirement, determine the proper fragment size to use at each link speed and identify the typical delay requirement for VoIP packets
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor Multilink PPP with Interleaving
* Identify the Cisco IOS commands required to configure and monitor FRF.12
QoS Best Practices
* Explain the QoS requirements of the different application types
* List typical enterprise traffic classes then identify the delay, jitter, packet loss and bandwidth requirements of each traffic class
* Explain the best practice QoS implementations and configurations within the campus LAN
* Explain the best practice QoS implementations and configurations on the WAN customer edge (CE) and provider edge (PE) routers
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Cisco Specialist 642-642 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 642-642 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 642-642 PDF or complete 642-642 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 642-642 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 642-642 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 642-642 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey Cisco Specialist preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Cisco Specialist online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Cisco Specialist exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
642-642 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 642-642 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 642-642 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Cisco Specialist prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Cisco Specialist practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
642-642 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Cisco Specialist 642-642 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 642-642 online tests. Using Specialist 642-642 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
642-642 Exam Study Guides
All Cisco Specialist online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Cisco Specialist 642-642 tutorial and are great introductions to new Cisco Specialist training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 642-642 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 642-642 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
642-642 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Cisco Specialist 642-642 training. However you decide to learn 642-642 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey Cisco Specialist products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
642-642 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Cisco Specialist notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 642-642 will have you dancing the Cisco Specialist jig before you know it..
* Specialist 642-642 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 642-642 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.