|TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development|
No of Questions :
|364 Q & A with Explanation|
Full Access Price:
|70-562 and 4000+ Exams
TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development
About this Exam
This certification exam measures your ability to develop applications using ASP.NET in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.
Candidates for this exam use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates should also have a minimum of one year of experience with the following:
* Database access by using Microsoft ADO.NET classes in the Microsoft .NET Framework
* Web services
* State management
* ASP.NET configuration
* Monitoring Web applications
* Application and page life-cycle management
* Security aspects such as Forms Authentication and membership and roles
* Internet Information Server (IIS)
Candidates should be very familiar with Visual Studio 2005 or later and the .NET Framework classes that are related to ASP.NET and ADO.NET. In addition, candidates should have a good grasp of ASP.NET AJAX.
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): ASP.NET Developer 3.5
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): Enterprise Applications Developer 3.5
This Training Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Configuring and Deploying Web Applications (10 percent)
* Configure providers. May include but is not limited to: personalization, membership, data sources, site map, resource, security
* Configure authentication, authorization, and impersonation. May include but is not limited to: Forms Authentication, Windows Authentication
* Configure projects, solutions, and reference assemblies. May include but is not limited to: local assemblies, shared assemblies (GAC), Web application projects, solutions
* Configure session state by using Microsoft SQL Server, State Server, or InProc. May include but is not limited to: setting the timeout; cookieless sessions
* Publish Web applications. May include but is not limited to: FTP, File System, or HTTP from Visual Studio
* Configure application pools.
* Compile an application by using Visual Studio or command-line tools. May include but is not limited to: aspnet_compiler.exe, Just-In-Time (JIT) compiling, aspnet_merge.exe
Consuming and Creating Server Controls (20 percent)
* Implement data-bound controls. May include but is not limited to: DataGrid, DataList, Repeater, ListView, GridView, FormView, DetailsView, TreeView, DataPager
* Load user controls dynamically.
* Create and consume custom controls. May include but is not limited to: registering controls on a page, creating templated controls
* Implement client-side validation and server-side validation. May include but is not limited to: RequiredFieldValidator, CompareValidator, RegularExpressionValidator, CustomValidator, RangeValidator
* Consume standard controls. May include but is not limited to: Button, TextBox, DropDownList, RadioButton, CheckBox, HyperLink, Wizard, MultiView
Working with Data and Services (17 percent)
* Read and write XML data. May include but is not limited to: XmlDocument, XPathNavigator, XPathNodeIterator, XPathDocument, XmlReader, XmlWriter, XmlDataDocument, XmlNamespaceManager
* Manipulate data by using DataSet and DataReader objects.
* Call a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service or a Web service from an ASP.NET Web page. May include but is not limited to: App_WebReferences; configuration
* Implement a DataSource control. May include but is not limited to: LinqDataSource, ObjectDataSource, XmlDataSource, SqlDataSource
* Bind controls to data by using data binding syntax.
Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications (16 percent)
* Configure debugging and custom errors. May include but is not limited to: Configuring the customErrors mode and debugging options.
* Set up an environment to perform remote debugging.
* Debug unhandled exceptions when using ASP.NET AJAX. May include but is not limited to: client-side Sys.Debug methods; attaching a debugger to Windows Internet Explorer
* Implement tracing of a Web application. May include but is not limited to: Trace.axd, Trace=True on @Page directive,
* Debug deployment issues. May include but is not limited to: aspnet_regiis.exe; creating an IIS Web application; setting the .NET Framework version
* Monitor Web applications. May include but is not limited to: health monitoring by using WebEvent, performance counters
Working with ASP.NET AJAX and Client-Side Scripting (15 percent)
* Implement Web Forms by using ASP.NET AJAX. May include but is not limited to: EnablePartialRendering, Triggers, ChildrenAsTriggers, Scripts, Services, UpdateProgress, Timer, ScriptManagerProxy
* Consume services from client scripts.
Targeting Mobile Devices (5 percent)
* Access device capabilities. May include but is not limited to: working with emulators
* Control device-specific rendering. May include but is not limited to: DeviceSpecific control; device filters; control templates
* Add mobile Web controls to a Web page. May include but is not limited to: StyleSheet controls; List controls; Container controls
* Implement control adapters. May include but is not limited to: App_Browsers; rendering by using ChtmlTextWriter or XhtmlTextWriter
Programming Web Applications (17 percent)
* Customize the layout and appearance of a Web page. May include but is not limited to: CSS, Themes and Skins, Master Pages, and Web Parts, App_Themes, StyleSheetTheme
* Work with ASP.NET intrinsic objects. May include but is not limited to: Request, Server, Application, Session, Response, HttpContext
* Implement globalization and accessibility. May include but is not limited to: resource files, culture settings, RegionInfo, App_GlobalResources, App_LocalResources, TabIndex, AlternateText , GenerateEmptyAlternateText, AccessKey, Label.AssociatedControlID
* Implement business objects and utility classes. May include but is not limited to: App_Code , external assemblies
* Implement session state, view state, control state, cookies, cache, or application state.
* Handle events and control page flow. May include but is not limited to: page events, control events, application events, and session events, cross-page posting; Response.Redirect, Server.Transfer, IsPostBack, setting AutoEventWireup
* Implement the Generic Handler.
Make The Best Choice Chose - Actualkey
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Actualkey's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your MCTS 70-562 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-562 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-562 PDF or complete 70-562 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-562 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-562 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Actualkey 70-562 Exam Preparation Tools
Actualkey MCTS preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each MCTS online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each MCTS exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-562 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-562 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-562 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate MCTS prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a MCTS practice test anywhere other than Actualkey.
70-562 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your MCTS 70-562 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-562 online tests. Using Specialist 70-562 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-562 Exam Study Guides
All MCTS online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the EMC Specialist training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed MCTS 70-562 tutorial and are great introductions to new MCTS training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-562 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-562 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-562 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest MCTS 70-562 training. However you decide to learn 70-562 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Actualkey MCTS products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-562 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real MCTS notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Actualkey unique CBT 70-562 will have you dancing the MCTS jig before you know it..
* Specialist 70-562 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get Specialist ebooks from Actualkey which contain real 70-562 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your Specialist exam on the first attempt using only Actualkey's Specialist excellent preparation tools and tutorials.